Burnt midnight oil to write a book or drama or kept standing hours for drawing a picture or waited patiently for hours to catch tiger cub in that one perfect pose. How to protect this wonderful creation of yours for which you have been patient and committed?
Get the Copyright registration for your creation.
We assist our clients with the following services:
- Searching for Trade Mark
- Filling of Application for registration of trademark
- Filing objections/reply before registrar
- Protection of Copyright and trademark
- Filing of Copyright application
- Copyright prosecution and registration
- Copyright infringement services
- Licensing contracts
- Copyright advise and assistance
- Copyright litigation
- Infringement litigation.
- Confidential Information Protection
To continuously retain their position in the market, the businesses need to offer something new to the consumers and hence continuous research and development is the need of every business. At the same time business needs to sufficiently protect the novelty by taking appropriate measures.
One of the areas of protection is by patenting the novel inventions. This helps businesses to retain the monopoly and to earn revenues through licenses. The team of patent agents and attorneys supported by technically qualified professionals is there to help the businesses to retain the monopoly.
The service extended by Legalmax includes the filing of the patent application (convention/PCT/National Phase), prosecution, opposition and related litigation, licensing of patents, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements etc. We also provide prior art search, drafting of the patent specification and other related services.
- Research to prepare and complete office action responses and petitions
- Review of prior art citations throughout a family, including references cited in foreign applications, PCTs, and EPs that should be cited in related US cases
- Inventorship corrections in applications and issued patents
- Preliminary assessment of earliest priority claims and preparation of appropriate amendments
- Patent Term Adjustment review and preparation of petitions for correction
- Patent proofing
- Preparation and filing of Certificates of Correction