Criminal Lawyer in Delhi / India
“Criminal Trial is our passion and we believe that no case is indefensible” We provide complete and comprehensive legal services under criminal law from registering a criminal complaint in the form of FIR into Police station to its various stages viz. investigation, Bail, charge, trial, appeal & revision etc. We practice Law from the court of Metropolitan magistrate to Supreme Court of India. Our team of lawyers is divided into four tiers (i) Trial Court team, (ii) High Court team, (iii) Supreme Court Team & (iv) Legal research team. We also engage senior advocates who are “best criminal lawyer in Delhi” as per need and instructions of our clients. We provide legal protection to our client from undue harassment by the police by obtaining stay orders from High Courts, Bail, Anticipatory Bail, restraining orders etc. We assist our clients at every level of trial as a defense counsel. Mr. A K Singh who is the founder partner of the firm and is also one of the best criminal lawyers in Delhi India.
Under criminal law, we practice both sides viz. prosecution side as well as defence side. But, in most of the case we appear as defense counsel. Mr. Ashok K Singh is the noted criminal defense counsel in India, especially for white collar crime cases. He has appeared for many high profile cases across the country. Recently he has appeared for Sukesh Chandrasekhar and his wife Leena poulose in jail transfer petition before supreme court. He is the defence counsel for Umar Gautam’s Anti-conversion case filed by ATS Uttar Pradesh. For this case, he use to travel to Lucknow every time. Mr. Singh was also associated with Om Prakash Chautala’s case (disproportionate of assets case filed by CBI). Recently, Mr Singh is appearing for one of the accused Abdul Rab (Afghani national) in the famous Kandala drug case (Gujart).
In nutshell, we provide following services under this chapter:
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the Provisions of law of crime/IPC.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station u/s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Regular Bail Application u/s 437/439 of Cr.P.C
- Filing of Revision, Appeal, Criminal Writ, Petition under Sec.482 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / Conviction.
- Filing a petition U/s 482 of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or court of session, as defense counsel;
- Filing or defending Complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, and Arms Act etc.
- In matrimonial Disputes: We also assist women/victim in registering Complaints with Crime against Women Cell u/s 498A, 406 IPC r/w 3 & 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.
- We also assist women/victim in filing Criminal complaints before Magistrate under the provisions of Protection of women under Domestic Violence Act
- We also assist women/victim in filing application u/s 125 Cr.P.C for seeking maintenance from her husband.
- On the other side, if husband is victim, we provide him legal protection from arrest and undue coercion from police. We also assist the husband and his other family members in getting Anticipatory bail or regular Bail. Besides the same we proved very effective representation as defense counsel throughout the trial.
We have been successfully handling various types of criminal matters for our various clients who include individuals, Body Corporate, Companies, Societies and NGO etc. Especially in the following matters pertaining to:
- Anti Corruption Cases instituted by CBI
- Money laundering cases PMLA (CBI / ED cases)
- Offence related to Narcotic & Drugs (NDPS case)
- NIA Case- Scheduled offences under NIA Act
- Unlawful Activities Act – UAPA Cases
- Offence related to child (POCSO case)
- Offence related to terrorism and anti-national activities;
- Offence related to passport & Immigration laws
- Cancellation of Look our Circular (LOC) from Court
- Cancellation of warrant & 82/83 Cr.P.C
- Complaints filed for the office of Cheating (420) & Criminal Misappropriation of funds (406);
- Rape/ Sexual assault (376) and Sexual harassment (354/509) cases
- Complaints filed for the office of Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal conspiracy;
- Complaints filed for the office of Dishonour of Cheque under 138 of N.I.Act.
- Complaints filed for the office of Cheating, Forgery and Mischief,
- Economic offences punishable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act etc.;
- Offence related to marriage viz. (a) Offence unusable under Dowry Prohibition Act (b) Domestic violence Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC etc.
- Offences related to Drugs punishable under NDPS Act;
- Offences related to Abatement, Unlawful assembly and disturbing Public tranquility;
- Offences related to Public Servant and Contempt of the lawful authority of Public Servants;
- Offence related to Elections under section 171 (A-I) of IPC;
- Offence related to weights and measure, public health, safety, decency and morals;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, Attempt to Murder, Abatement, Attempt to suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, hurt, grievous hurt, wrongful restraint, Criminal Force, Abduction, Kidnapping, trafficking, rape, unnatural sex etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc.
- And other offences punishable under the code of Indian Penal and other penal law;