Maintenance Law

Legalmax is having proficiency in matters relating to section 125 of Crpc, commonly called maintenance law. As per this provision aggrieved can file application U/S 125 Crpc for maintenance. Wife can file maintenance against her husband. This provision is summary in nature and it provides relief to the applicant as soon as possible.


Legalmax is constrained from providing any further information on this web page.The rules of the Bar Council of India prohibit law firms from soliciting work or advertising in any manner. By clicking on ‘I AGREE’, the user acknowledges that:The user wishes to gain more information about Legalmax , its practice areas and its attorneys, for his/her own information and use.The information is made available/provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or material downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site is not intended to, and will not, create any lawyer-client relationship.