Trade Mark Registraion and Copy Right related services
The objective of the Trade Marks Act, 1999 is to register trademarks applied for in the country and to provide for better protection of trade mark for goods and services and also to prevent fraudulent use of the mark.
We provide our clients a comprehensive of legal services under the trademark and copyright laws. It ranges from searching of trademark to disputes related to passing off and infringements of trademark and copy right. We provide services starting from the trademark registry to protection of registered mark by various ways.
Our services include:
- Search of Trade Mark before Registry;
- Filing of application for registration of trade mark;
- Filing objections/reply before registrar;
- Civil suits before ADJ / High courts for injunctions, passiong off, infringements and rendition of accounts;
- Protection of copyright and trademark;
- Criminal complaints before magistrates under Copy Right Act;
- Consumer protection;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Rectification and invalidation proceedings;
- Trademarks, Patents & Copyrights, Designs, Trade secrets;
- Infringement & Passing-Off Actions;
- Assignment, Licensing, Use, Supply of Computer Services Agreements
- Confidential Information Protection
- Licensing of Intellectual Property
- Registrations & Opposition Proceedings
- Anti-counterfeit actions
- Geographical Indications
- Integrated circuits
- Know-how protection
- Unfair competition etc.
- Any other legal remedy and protection to our clients prescribed by law of the land.